Friday 4 February 2011

Friday is new trainer day...

Hello you! So today is Friday, and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new trainers. I have been tracking them on the UPS website and they arrived a Stansted this morning! Eeeeek.  They are getting close.  I hope that they are not disappointing now as I have put so much into them emotionally.... as I do.
So this is what I am wearing today, in my eager mood I feel playful and and happy, and I think that comes across in this out fit. The trousers are from RI (river island), I picked up on-line for £10. The are really long and have cute zips on the side and a quite high waist with a thick elastic black waist band, that is not too tight and hide a multitude of tummy sins, and are actually very slimming.  The T-shirt dress from NL (new look) on-line, £14.99, I picked because they are so easy to wear all year round, e you can just layer them up in the winter and as the weather warms up strip down! The zip through I've got on is Primark, I got it a year or so ago for a couple of pounds, I love the print and the colours but have only really been able to fit it properly recently (I have lost weight due to stress. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I have lost weight from the bits I quite like it to stay! My boobs and bottom but my tummy remains, how ironic.) Anyway, the trainers are Nike, they have shiny black polka dots all over and I changed the laces from white to pink.  When I look down at them they make me happy with the fat pink laces!
 What else?  Oh the accessories, well the earrings a one of several hundred pairs I own, they were from RI a long time ago.

OMG just checked the UPS status and they are in the van for delivery!  Can't go anywhere until they arrive. I don't want to miss them!  Actually I've even arranged for my friend to pick my son up to take him to nursery. Priorities! AM I bad mother?!

Back to today's outfit.  The coat I picked up in TS, was in the sale half price, £50 from £100.  A bit indulgent for me but it was my Christmas money and the coat was calling me, actually I walked into the store,  turned left saw it, tried it on and bought it. I was in an out in 5 minutes! I was lucky it was the last one.

Guess what?! They have arrived, and soooo not disappointed!  Shoe heaven, shoe ecstasy!!! (She squeals and screams...son looking slightly puzzled at the noises coming from mummy).  I love my Nike Dunk High Skinny Supreme iD. So do you want to see?......




I know it may seem a bit shallow shopping to make you feel better, but believe me,  if just one of the purchases you make,  make you smile, then the next person to see you will smile too!  Before you know it your smile is passed around the world! To all you women especially the mothers (who really need reminding, as i know). Don't forget how strong and beautiful you are.  Feel alive, feel confident and own your body, accent it, show off your assets, those shapely waists, long legs, perky boobs small but especially big!  But what ever you wear feel proud of who you are, of what you have achieved and life will always feel good.  Anyway enough life coaching!

Happy Shopping

Samara

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! didn't know you had a blog....I have one too! Not sure how I send onto you - will try and follow you. Lovely trainers by the way - did you design them??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes chose all the colours and where to put them on the trainer. Tried to follow urs but it wouldn't accept my request. Will try again later! xxx

    ReplyDelete