Friday 10 June 2011

Hello dollies!

Helloooooo, have you missed me? I have missed writing to you!  I had the biggest catastrophe, well one of the kids, not me, decided that my lap top needed to leap off the sofa.  With that action, it was the beginning of the end of my computer screen.  Within a few weeks the screen was completely black!! So no more blogging for me. The last few weeks (well nearly two months) have been emotional, interesting, educational, slightly alcohol fuelled and fun packed.  There has been, (all for my kids) birthdays, parties and trips out and about. The first to the Butterfly Exhibition at the Natural History Museum, and swimming for the boy! There was also Easter and all the bank holidays, a royal wedding and some more drinking.  All of which has left me, it's fair to say broke.  There has been many nights out, another trip to Portugal, and I dare to say a bit more shopping, most of which was funded by my TDHS.  There was even a promise of a trip to the Big Apple! A big thank you to TDHS, you know who you are and what for!

After all of that I have been left feeling kind of all used up, like a faded T-shirt or a hole in a worn pair of jeans.  Something had to change, so I got out the rut and gave my self a kick up the arse and got my computer fixed.  £150 later and I am back!  Worth every penny. I am sure it's going to cost me a lot more than that, as not being on-line has meant my shopping capacity has been seriously compromised. Although not completely impossible, as I have and android phone which connects to the internet!

In the time that I have been shopping on my phone I have managed to buy a bum bag £18,







dress £32,





earrings £6
and a ring £12.50
 (plus another ring which I have lent to a friend and can't photograph it!) all from Miss Selfridge. A scooter from Micro scooter, for my son's, and several other birthday presents bought from Amazon.  Not bad for a first time android phone shopper!  

I haven't really shopped at Miss Selfridge in a very long time and I am a little disappointed in the quality of the the items I bought.  The frog ring has broken already, it just snapped off the ring post within a hour of wearing it, I still have to exchange it.  The dress is lovely but the fabric is quite sheer, and the bum bag, which I love, the brown faux leather part is made with PVU and is quite sticky when you thread it through the buckle loop, a bit annoying but I love bum bags because they rock!

Anyway glad to be back and sharing with you all. Must dash as the school run is imminent, but I shall be back shortly still got a lot to tell......wink wink. I hope you are all still shopping and loving everything you buy.

Happy shopping!

Samara x




No comments:

Post a Comment